The objects of the Club shall be:
- To promote the public’s knowledge and appreciation of dogs in general and Doberman Pinschers inparticular.
- To produce, publish, and distribute to the general public educational materials about the proper care, treatment, breeding health, development, and training of the Doberman Pinschers.
- To support and promote study and research on the history, character, breeding, genetics, and particular health problems of the Doberman Pinscher.
- To further understanding of the diseases, defects, injuries, and other ailments that afflict dogs in general and the Doberman Pinscher in particular.
- To acknowledge and advance the critical role of an AKC recognized Chapter Club in providing education,health and support of rescue and reduction of overpopulation for the benefit of the general public, purebreddogs. and Doberman Pinschers in particular.
- To conduct activities including sporting events sanctioned matches, specialty shows, obedience and tracking trials, Working Aptitude Tests, and other such activities and events as may be held under the rules of the American Kennel Club and the Doberman Pinscher Club of America.
- To otherwise preserve and protect the Doberman Pinscher and do all things possible to bring its natural qualities to perfect.
- To urge members and breeders to accept the standard of the breed as approved by the American Kennel Clubas the only standard of excellence by which the Doberman Pinscher shall be judged.